Red Dog Vineyard Pinot Noir Vertical Dinner. Enjoy an evening filled with Red Dog Vineyard Pinot noir, a 9 year vertical, hosted by the Winemaker Scott Rich & Vineyard Owners Tom & Debbie Engel.
Purchase your tickets early – this event sells out quickly!!! They’re so excited to have the Talisman team back to Suite D for their 4th Winemaker Dinner with us.
- House-made bresaola, ricotta salata, arugula pesto served with 2012 & 2007 Pommard Clone
- Mushroom consommé, roasted wild mushrooms, cured egg yolk, crispy chicken skin served with 2008 & 2011
- Charred octopus, smoked celery root puree, salsa verde, herb salad served with 2009 & 2010
- Chicken fried sweetbreads, ham cured foie gras, chicories, lemon beurre fondue served with 2004 & 2006
- Venison ragout, butternut squash pappardelle served with 2005 & 2007 Dijon Clones
- Macarons assorted flavors
No Outside wines for this, event please.
Suite D Members and Wine Club Members have Special Pricing. If you are a Member, please be aware that your discount will be taken before they process your credit card and you will receive an invoice reflecting your discount. If you have any questions or would like to give us dietary or seating requests, please call us at 707-933-3000 x10.