An excursion into California’s wine country is only as enjoyable as where you choose to rest. Fortunately, accommodations, as memorable as the wine itself, are abundant in Sonoma County, where charming, family-run bed and breakfasts exist alongside luxury resorts, casual inns, and private vacation homes.
Select a subregion
- SOUTHERN SONOMA COUNTY (60) Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Petaluma, Rohnert Park/Cotati
- CENTRAL SONOMA COUNTY (87) Santa Rosa, Guerneville, Sebastopol, Occidental & Freestone, Forestville & Graton
- COASTAL SONOMA COUNTY (26) Jenner, Sea Ranch, Bodega & Bodega Bay
- SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA (439) San Francisco
- NORTHERN SONOMA COUNTY (57) Healdsburg, Geyserville, Cloverdale, Windsor
Or select a Lodging Type