An excursion into California’s wine country is only as enjoyable as where you choose to rest. Fortunately, accommodations, as memorable as the wine itself, are abundant in Sonoma County, where charming, family-run bed and breakfasts exist alongside luxury resorts, casual inns, and private vacation homes.
Select a subregion
- CENTRAL SONOMA COUNTY (87) Santa Rosa, Guerneville, Sebastopol, Occidental & Freestone, Forestville & Graton
- COASTAL SONOMA COUNTY (27) Jenner, Sea Ranch, Bodega & Bodega Bay
- NORTHERN SONOMA COUNTY (56) Healdsburg, Geyserville, Cloverdale, Windsor
- SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA (439) San Francisco
- SOUTHERN SONOMA COUNTY (59) Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Petaluma, Rohnert Park/Cotati
Or select a Lodging Type