Southeast Asian Culinary Adventure Demo + Lunch at Sunset Outdoor Test Kitchen
May 20, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm |
$90 Per Person
Join Chef Edward Metcalfe and Chef Keo Xayavong for a Southeast Asian culinary adventure!
- A brief history of Southeast Asia, aka “Indochina” and its reputation in the culinary world
- The Mekong river and its influences on the regional cuisine
- Asian herbs/spices and ways to utilize them
- Different varieties of rice, from sushi rice to jasmine rice, to sweet/glutinous/sticky rice
- Where to find ingredients locally
Price Includes: Demo class, wine tasting, and lunch.
Welcome to Carpool Cinemas Spring 2021 curated by Santa Rosa Cinemas! Please continue to check…
Enjoy a lovely evening on our Terrace & Green, filled with delicious wine and pizza!…
Sommeliers everywhere have a soft spot for Anderson Valley, where Pinot shines. Join two expert…
Grab your pup and join B.R. Cohn for a morning of breathtaking views at Olive…