Southeast Asian Culinary Adventure Demo + Lunch at Sunset Outdoor Test Kitchen
May 20, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm |
$90 Per Person
Join Chef Edward Metcalfe and Chef Keo Xayavong for a Southeast Asian culinary adventure!
- A brief history of Southeast Asia, aka “Indochina” and its reputation in the culinary world
- The Mekong river and its influences on the regional cuisine
- Asian herbs/spices and ways to utilize them
- Different varieties of rice, from sushi rice to jasmine rice, to sweet/glutinous/sticky rice
- Where to find ingredients locally
Price Includes: Demo class, wine tasting, and lunch.
Join Team Sugarloaf for your chance to climb the tallest mountain in Sonoma Valley– Bald…
The biggest fireworks display in Sonoma County returns with a bang! Join them for a…
We are excited to announce our FOURTH ANNUAL Brunch in the Vineyard series! Join us…
Celebrate women, support local, join in the experience. Join them for the ultimate experience –…