Southeast Asian Culinary Adventure Demo + Lunch at Sunset Outdoor Test Kitchen
May 20 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm |
$90 Per Person
Join Chef Edward Metcalfe and Chef Keo Xayavong for a Southeast Asian culinary adventure!
- A brief history of Southeast Asia, aka “Indochina” and its reputation in the culinary world
- The Mekong river and its influences on the regional cuisine
- Asian herbs/spices and ways to utilize them
- Different varieties of rice, from sushi rice to jasmine rice, to sweet/glutinous/sticky rice
- Where to find ingredients locally
Price Includes: Demo class, wine tasting, and lunch.
Join the General's Daughter for a perfect Wine Country evening, every Tuesday at The General’s…
Attention neighbors! Local’s Day Thursday has begun: receive a complimentary tasting of three wines at…
Explore miles of breathtaking trails at Notre Vue Estate Winery with Fleet Feet Santa Rosa.…
Demo Class with Chef Jill Silverman Hough. In this tasting workshop, learn to serve up…