Southeast Asian Culinary Adventure Demo + Lunch at Sunset Outdoor Test Kitchen
May 20, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm |
$90 Per Person
Join Chef Edward Metcalfe and Chef Keo Xayavong for a Southeast Asian culinary adventure!
- A brief history of Southeast Asia, aka “Indochina” and its reputation in the culinary world
- The Mekong river and its influences on the regional cuisine
- Asian herbs/spices and ways to utilize them
- Different varieties of rice, from sushi rice to jasmine rice, to sweet/glutinous/sticky rice
- Where to find ingredients locally
Price Includes: Demo class, wine tasting, and lunch.
Zarina is coming back with her musical partner for another spellbinding shamanic ritual. Be prepared…
Join them every Wednesday for a free drop-in painting session! They will be painting species…
The Sonoma County Women in Conversation events continue to create a strong voice surrounding topics…
Attention neighbors! Local’s Day Thursday has begun: receive a complimentary tasting of three wines at…