39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall
August 4 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm |
Come out and enjoy the 39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall.
- Sonoma County’s shortest parade starts at 10:30am through the town.
- BBQ Tri-tip or chicken plate includes chili, salad & garlic bread.
- Tickets: $15 for Adults and $10 for Children.
- Live Music by Bohemian Ukulele Group 11-11: 30am, Used Goods 11:30am-2pm, Blue Rock Country Club 2:30-5: 30 pm
- Beer, Wine, Crafts, Desserts, Raffles + Silent Auction
All Proceeds benefit Bodega Volunteer Fire Department. To become a craft vendor or enter into the parade go to the link below for the application. To donate a raffle prize or silent auction item please message us.
Dec 7 – Jan 1
The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Grove is an annual holiday event located on the Windsor…
Dec 10 – Dec 11
Modest Mouse is coming to Luther Burbank Center for the Arts December 10th!! Modest Mouse…
Attention neighbors! Local’s Day Thursday has begun: receive a complimentary tasting of three wines at…
The Silver Singers choral group kicks off the holiday season with a festive concert, followed…