39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall
August 4, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm |
Come out and enjoy the 39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall.
- Sonoma County’s shortest parade starts at 10:30am through the town.
- BBQ Tri-tip or chicken plate includes chili, salad & garlic bread.
- Tickets: $15 for Adults and $10 for Children.
- Live Music by Bohemian Ukulele Group 11-11: 30am, Used Goods 11:30am-2pm, Blue Rock Country Club 2:30-5: 30 pm
- Beer, Wine, Crafts, Desserts, Raffles + Silent Auction
All Proceeds benefit Bodega Volunteer Fire Department. To become a craft vendor or enter into the parade go to the link below for the application. To donate a raffle prize or silent auction item please message us.
Free to locals and guests, find your calm every Thursday morning at MacArthur Place with…
The Original Sonoma Food Tour experience takes guests on a guided walking journey of local…
Before you head-out to your dinner reservation, enjoy an afternoon guided stroll through the heart…
Join Keller St CoWork for a book reading and Q&A of Michael Shapiro's newest book,…