39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall
August 4 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm |
Come out and enjoy the 39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall.
- Sonoma County’s shortest parade starts at 10:30am through the town.
- BBQ Tri-tip or chicken plate includes chili, salad & garlic bread.
- Tickets: $15 for Adults and $10 for Children.
- Live Music by Bohemian Ukulele Group 11-11: 30am, Used Goods 11:30am-2pm, Blue Rock Country Club 2:30-5: 30 pm
- Beer, Wine, Crafts, Desserts, Raffles + Silent Auction
All Proceeds benefit Bodega Volunteer Fire Department. To become a craft vendor or enter into the parade go to the link below for the application. To donate a raffle prize or silent auction item please message us.
Oct 10 – Nov 3
Make long-lasting memories this fall season with Pumpkin Nights! The interactive Halloween experience will bring…
Oct 11 – Oct 31
Tickets available at Blind Scream is waiting for you with two terrifying Haunted Houses in…
2019 Alexander Valley Film Festival. +-l (AVFF) is the culmination of all of their year-round…
Welcome to Sonoma County Art Trails, the oldest juried open studio tour in the country.…