39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall
August 4 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm |
Come out and enjoy the 39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall.
- Sonoma County’s shortest parade starts at 10:30am through the town.
- BBQ Tri-tip or chicken plate includes chili, salad & garlic bread.
- Tickets: $15 for Adults and $10 for Children.
- Live Music by Bohemian Ukulele Group 11-11: 30am, Used Goods 11:30am-2pm, Blue Rock Country Club 2:30-5: 30 pm
- Beer, Wine, Crafts, Desserts, Raffles + Silent Auction
All Proceeds benefit Bodega Volunteer Fire Department. To become a craft vendor or enter into the parade go to the link below for the application. To donate a raffle prize or silent auction item please message us.
Attention neighbors! Local’s Day Thursday has begun: receive a complimentary tasting of three wines at…
An Aussie roots rock group led by guitarist and vocalist John Butler, the John Butler…
Sip, Snack and play all summer long on the banks of the Ram's Gate Pond.…
Join Sbragia for Foodie Friday each week at their Dry Creek winery! Each week at…