39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall
August 4, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm |
Come out and enjoy the 39th Annual Bodega Fire Big Event BBQ at McCaughey Hall.
- Sonoma County’s shortest parade starts at 10:30am through the town.
- BBQ Tri-tip or chicken plate includes chili, salad & garlic bread.
- Tickets: $15 for Adults and $10 for Children.
- Live Music by Bohemian Ukulele Group 11-11: 30am, Used Goods 11:30am-2pm, Blue Rock Country Club 2:30-5: 30 pm
- Beer, Wine, Crafts, Desserts, Raffles + Silent Auction
All Proceeds benefit Bodega Volunteer Fire Department. To become a craft vendor or enter into the parade go to the link below for the application. To donate a raffle prize or silent auction item please message us.
Taste of Sonoma, presented by Vintec, will be held in person on June 25 from…
Join them for the first Backyard Nights of their summer series! Watch the sun go…
The biggest fireworks display in Sonoma County returns with a bang! Join them for a…
We are excited to announce our FOURTH ANNUAL Brunch in the Vineyard series! Join us…