WelcomeWalk by Spoonbar on a summer night when the “walls” are open and you can’t help but be drawn inside. The bar features the best of wine country, from local craft beer and wine to true farm-to-bar cocktails crafted from locally-grown organic herbs, fruit and vegetables and artisanally-crafted spirits from near and far.
Food: Chefs Casey and Patrick Van Voorhis work with seasonal ingredients and local purveyors to craft a creative yet approachable menu in their signature California wine country style. Humble ingredients like roast chicken and carrots get creative additions like brown butter egg yolk along with luxe leanings like black truffle and porcini mushrooms.
At a Glance
- Dine Around Healdsburg at these 15 Not-to-be-Missed Restaurants
- The 25 Best Restaurants in Sonoma County
- 9 Best Spots for Hotel Nightlife in Sonoma County
- 9 Healdsburg Spots for Dessert Lovers
- Healdsburg: 4 Itineriaries for Any Traveler
- 5 Adult Beverage Stops: That Aren't Focused On Wine