WALT Wines produces award-winning single vineyard and appellation Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the most prestigious vineyards spanning the pacific coast. Join us at our tasting room just off the Sonoma Square. Our tasting room is laid back and relaxing with indoor and outdoor seating available. While we are serious about winemaking, enjoy our no-rush tastings in our cozy and newly renovated tasting room. Parties of 6 or less are welcome to walk in (groups of 6+ require reservation).
Open every day from 11am-6pm. Tastings are $30 per guest.
At A Glance
AVASonoma Valley Ava
- Red Wines
- Pinot Noir
- White and Dessert Wines
- Sustainably Farmed
- Wine And Food Pairings
- Picnic Grounds
- Official Guide to the 2018 Sonoma International Film Festival
- The 8 Best Wine Tasting Spots in Sonoma
- The 7 Best Food & Wine Pairings on the Sonoma Plaza
- 8 Sonoma County Wines You Should Be Sipping
- San Francisco to Sonoma: A Tasting Guide
- Best Wines To Drink While Doing Holiday Chores