Join us for a 60 minute yoga class led by Garden Society’s resident yogi & Sonoma County yoga teacher, Madeline Schwartz. Unwind and relax outdoors with breathtaking views of the vineyards at the beautiful BR Cohn vineyards, followed by glass of wine.
- A 60 minute, outdoor, gentle vinyasa yoga class (please bring a water bottle to stay hydrated and wear comfy clothing and extra layers in case of morning fog).
- Glass of BR Cohn bubbles.
- Light morning snacks.
- A gift bag filled with an assortment of yoga-themed accessories and promo codes!
Important COVID-19 guidelines:
- Please arrive by 8:45AM to sign in and set up your space.
- Bring your own mat and yoga props (straps, blocks, hand towels, blankets, etc.)
- Face masks will be required at all times until you are set up on your mat.
- Social distancing will be required, with mats being at least 6 feet apart at all times.
*Must be 21 or older. *We are following Sonoma County COVID-19 guidelines. They are subject to change and we will gladly refund your ticket if any changes impact the event.