Parks Make Life Better! BASH at Howarth Memorial Park
July 28, 2017 @ 4:00 am - 5:00 pm |
July is National Parks & Recreation Month! The time when our nation celebrates the power of play and adventure! Locally, to acknowledge all of the parks, trails, lakes, open space, community centers and pools that make Santa Rosa great, Recreation & Parks is throwing a celebration!
- Participate in the Recreation & Parks “Connect 4” Activity Challenge to learn more about Recreation & Parks programs and services through hands-on activities.
- Complete the “Connect 4” activity to earn a surprise.
- Free tours of the animal barn to visit with baby farm animals.
- Explore interactive displays and exhibits from the Sonoma County Traveling Fair!
- Plus, be among the first to pick up a copy of the all-new Fall/Winter Activity Guide!
Demo Class with Chef Pierre Lagourgue. Salad Of Haricot Verts with Tomato Tartare and Chive…
Consider that ten thousand baby boomers turn 65 every day, and one out of every…
Join them for their 3rd Annual Lobster feed at Landmark Vineyards on Friday, September 21st.…
Benziger Family Winery is about three things: family, great wine and healthy vineyards. Beginning 2006,…