Brunch in the Vineyard Series at Enriquez Estate Wines
June 13 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Join Enriquez Estate Wines for their third annual Brunch in the Vineyard series!Join us as we partner with some amazing Sonoma County chefs who will be cooking up some of your favorite guilty pleasure brunch items. Relax (socially distanced) in the vineyard with our award winning wines and enjoy live music by talented local musicians. Join them from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on these select Sundays, March-September:
- Sunday, June 13 with SoCo Paella and music by John Vicino
- Sunday, July 25 with SoCo Paella and music by Rose Winters
- Sunday, August 29 with SoCo Paella and music by Complicated Animals
- Sunday, September 26 with Perkins Catering Co. and music by Jason Wright
They are continuing to follow all protocols and necessary precautions to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable time at their estate!
- The event will be held entirely outdoors.
- All areas will be thoroughly sanitized and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event.
- Each party will have assigned tables, spaced more than 6 feet apart.
- They are asking everyone to arrive with masks until you are seated. Please wear your mask whenever you leave your table to get more wine, food or to enjoy a stroll through the vineyard.
- Please keep a minimum of 6 feet distance between guests when approaching the wine or food stations.
Hotel Healdsburg will continue to host live music on its outdoor Event Green every Saturday…
Well howdy pardners! Gundlach Bundschu Winery 2021 Harvest Party is just a few weeks away…
Join them for yoga and wine tasting! Instructor Jenn Russo, owner of Yoga On Center…
Join them this summer to watch the sun go down during one of our Backyard…