Brunch in the Vineyard at Enriquez Estate Wines
March 28, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Join Enriquez Estate Wines for their third annual Brunch in the Vineyard series! Enjoy award-winning wines, a delicious brunch from SoCo Paella and live music from local musician John Vicino on Sunday, March 28 from 11 AM – 1 PM.
They are continuing to follow all protocols and necessary precautions to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable time at their estate!
- The event will be held entirely outdoors.
- All areas will be thoroughly sanitized and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event.
- Each party will have assigned tables, spaced more than 6 feet apart.
- They are asking everyone to arrive with masks until you are seated. Please wear your mask whenever you leave your table to get more wine, food or to enjoy a stroll through the vineyard.
- Please keep a minimum of 6 feet distance between guests when approaching the wine or food stations.
Join Team Sugarloaf for your chance to climb the tallest mountain in Sonoma Valley– Bald…
The biggest fireworks display in Sonoma County returns with a bang! Join them for a…
We are excited to announce our FOURTH ANNUAL Brunch in the Vineyard series! Join us…
Celebrate women, support local, join in the experience. Join them for the ultimate experience –…